Labels

26 Apr 2022

2BAC Unit 6 and farewell


 Dear students,

This year we seem to have a shorter academic year, at least my personal feeling. I'm already missing you! I hope you work hard and get the brightest marks in your Ebau exams, get ready for our last test on unit 6 (remember content from all the course can also appear despite the focus would be on vocabulary and grammar of this last unit). And last but not least, here you have some extra material for you to revise before the exams. Feel free to keep in contact before and after the exams and ask me any doubt you might have. I hope you can make your dreams true and work to be your best version in the future. It's been a honor to be teaching you this year. 

All the best!

Humberto

Revision for Unit 6: Zoom English: 2BAC: Lockdown 3rd term (27th April-3rd May) + (12th May 1st part)

Extra activities and revision: Zoom English: 2BAC. Ebau drill: Models 1-4 (June 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment