Labels

15 Feb 2012

ESO3 & ESO4_A great voice flies away: 'I will always love you' by Whitney Houston

Unforntunately, Whitney Houston, so-called 'The Voice', passed away a few days ago, just before some important music awards ceremony. Yesterday it was Valentine's day so we can listen to one of her most famous songs, I Will Always Love You to pay homage to this great singer.

http://www.saberingles.com.ar/songs/exercises/35.html


English & Songs
Learn English by singing songs

Listening exercise
En este ejercicio puedes practicar tu comprensión auditiva.
Haz click en Video para escuchar la canción y completa los recuadros.
I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU
by Whitney Houston
If I should stay,
I would only be in your .
So I'll go,
But I know
I'll think of  every step of the way.

And I
Will always love you,
Will always love you.

You, my darling you.
Bittersweet ,
That is all I'm taking with me.
So .
Please, don't cry,
We both know I'm not what you
You .

And I
Will always love you,
Will always love you.

I hope life treats you .
And I hope you have all you've dreamed of.
And I wish you joy and .
But above all this,
I'm wishing you love.

And I will always love you,
I will always love you,
You, darling, I love you.
I'll always, I'll always love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment