Here you have the video of our making of...
- First we did a brainstorming with ideas and we were worried about Brexit, refugees crisiis and our future.
- Then we designed a storyboard on the blackboard with a storyline. The plot will be given by the concepts of generations we have learbt in class.
- Next we created the outfits and make up to dress according to the decade and we will hold a sign with a set of values of the EU. We also incorporate the cap and flag tehy sent us from the Office Europe Direct.
- After that we recorded and edited the video, choosing the music and effects and solve problems for uploading.
- Finally we will share it in our school blog as well and local media in Badalona like the Radio marathon.
Some inspirational materials: Generations + values (main theme)
https://es.pinterest.com/pin/312507661629056089/ OUR GENERATION
STORY LINE - STORYBOARD
They say it's a dark time... but we can see the stars shining and we know there will be a new tomorrow. Parallelism: night=hard times for UE (Brexit, refugee crisis, economic crisis...); hope= stars (in the painting and in the flag).
Fashion (casting and dressing/make-up);
cómo vestirnos y maquillarnos según la década que representemos (desde 1957)
com anar vestits i maquillats segons la dècada (des de 1957).
Adapt dress, make up, hair style and pose to each decade:
WHAT: Values in our Carta Magna
(Treaty of Rome, 1957)
Black and white
Anchu (Nepal) and Xi (China)
We are the values of the EU (written)
Poster “Volem Acolllir”
We are the values of the EU (spoken). + Volem acollir (we want to welcome refugees…
Spaniards had to flee when the Civil War (1936)… now it’s them in Syria and other countries.
We want to help and can help. People might pass along but we must stand out for our values.