Labels

29 Nov 2018

ESO2: Irregular verbs show

Learning irregular verbs by heart can be hard but... We have some tricks!
We have already cattered for multiple intelligences:

Musical intelligence: RAP with irregular verbs
Artistic intelligence: DIAGRAM + COLOURING groups
Social intelligence: ACTING OUT different scenes with the verbs following the same patterns

Let's practise then!

Each group will be assigned a group from the following list and they have to invent a scene. The rest of the group need to identify the group and say a sentences with as many verbs as possible from the group using the past tense!

Example:  LEVEL !: SUPER EASY all verb forms are the same!

bet, burst, cast, cost, cut, fit,* hit, hurt, let, put, quit, set, shut, split, spread

Yesterday...
Last week...
One year ago...

...I bet I could burst a ballon without my hands. I set the scene: I put the balloon on a chair, a hit it with my bottom, but I hurt my leg because I cut my knee... and I split the chair too! So I quit the game; however, my friends spread the word around the school! It was so embarrassing!



More info: 


Write / memorize: (traitional way)



VISUAL:
RAP

No comments:

Post a Comment